Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Semester's challenge





 Finals week is here. The coffee game is kinda strong for these few weeks as I'm staying up for late night studies. UTAR finals ain't easy, so gotta work hard for that. Study, study and study, that's all I need to do for now. Enjoy the shit fun after the finals. Even if it is an essay written form paper will get me nervous. I'm an English major but I take this seriously as it will certainly affect my future studies and of course my CGPA until the day I graduate.

  I'm glad that I'm still able to socialize within these exam weeks as socializing in Uni life is a crucial part as stepping stones to success. You meet new people all the time, and sometimes you get along with them, It starts with having mutual respect with others by having conversation and conduct activities together. You wouldn't know maybe you will be needing their help in the future, so its about time to build your own bridge to success for your future by get to know some people around you, get to know what their achievements are and then learn from it, get the experience and excel.

  Apparently, my social circle is getting bigger and bigger as semester passes. I get to know people from other courses or even people from the other faculties, which is good for me as I'm able to understand others life as well and get acknowledge. For example, the psychology student, who I call her a 'cyninge' (Old English), is a good girl and a good friend. She's going to have her internship next semester so she will not be around for the whole semester. As a friend I wish her good luck in every aspects and come back soon, I'm eager to get to know her more and advance our friendship, erm, I actually mean STRENGTHEN it. Anyway, she's cute haha.

  Improving myself is also a challenge for myself in this three years, to become a better person and learn how to make myself a better self. For academic studies, I'm still improving my skills in writing and typing a better essay or article, proofreading peoples assignments and read more articles and novels. As for mentally, I relax being a student and I do socialize a lot than before, so it is much better now as your mind broaden, you learn, you will eventually change the way you think and solving problems, that's the way to improve yourself.

  Alright, I still have finals paper to deal tomorrow and I'm suppose to sleep now. All the best for the coming papers and wish y'all have a good day or night. Will get back here to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment