Saturday, March 26, 2016

Rush hour



Second semester in University, currently end of week 10, proceeding to week 11. Working out, not in the gym but in the library and my room, preferred to study alone than group study as I think working alone is the best way for me. I don't hate group assignments but sometimes I just think it's just not necessary. I'm a lone worker which prefer to work alone with my cup of coffee, jazz music and overload workload.

Not sure what's going on with the course structure but it seems to stack everything at the end of the semester. Week 14 will be the last week of lecture week and finals start at Week 15. Too bad I don't have much time left to deal with all those stuff that I need to do. 4 oral presentations left, 3 assignments yet to be submit, corrections for assignments still under progress, and lecturers that just won't appreciate your hard work by stabbing you about how bad you did for your draft. Being a University student is not easy though, we have to deal with a lot of things, intrapersonal to interpersonal and to the whole community. Yet we don't have a study week policy my current university. How bad it is.

Typing stuff here is a getaway for me to chill and relax for a few moment before I proceed with my works. I don't Netflix and chill as I don't really feel chill with this kind of weather over here in my country, it's freaking 38 degree celsius, yes it's 38 degree celsius, not fahrenheit. No kidding. Literally will melt when you walk under the sun. The second point is that I feel guilty if I really go Netflix and chill as lotzof work are still waiting for me, doing nothing but chilling makes me dying. The third point will be, 'netflix and chill', I got nobody to 'chill' with, 21 and still a virgin makes me wanna laugh sometimes LOL

Typing job is fun, but not typing assignments or script for presentations. That will be sick. One and a half month more to go, to sem break. There will be two weeks of sembreak for us, not even an easterbreak or summerbreak. Just fortnight break. Well played Uni, well played.

I guess I will need to focus on current work and do well in preparing for my final.  Hope I'm able to cope with everything and go back to hometown quickly. I'm gonna get some food now, see ya peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment