Friday, October 2, 2015

New life



  Years ago I was wondering about the years in future that I would have to do all the things by myself and live alone in either a big cage of a city or somewhat an off urban area where I conduct my own works or studies without my family and friends. Seems like the situation is just about to happen where I have to leave my nest, start a new life out there which I could really start a new chapter of my life where I write my own life on my notebook. But just before it happens, I want to say something about that life that is just around the corner to me.

  The country where I live, the education system is something like this :

Pre-school : 4-6 year old
Primary school : 7-12 year old
Secondary plus Highschool : 13-17 year old (age differs for everyone, for me it's this)

another extra part of highschool (which is consider as pre-university, there are still different path to pursue studies)

  The moment that I was back in the pre-university part, I was expecting to get a brand new life there as the result and the life from past secondary years wont be take in as a part of the pre-u session. But then I realized that I was wrong. The definition of starting a brand new life is to be in a new environment with new challenges. I met new challenges but not a new environment. Environment is truly a challenge to most of the people as people normally make decisions depends on the current situation, not always the best solution but certainly useful and help for the current situation.

  The difference between starting a new life after you're release from the jail for committed some crimes and maybe after 5 years you are release and starting a new life in university with nobody else beside you, neither family nor friends, just you alone on your own is that, coming out from jail people will automatically place u a tag of "bad guy", i mean most of the people out there, and for a university newbie it's just a place where u are there, meeting new friends and environment, adapt that situations and live yourself there (the availability of friends differs from person, don't get friendzoned)

  So for those freshmen in university or college, try to adapt the situation there and walk yourself out of the comfort zone that you used to be. Happy go lucky and have a wonderful life. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment