Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Youtuber or not? Planning phase.



  Recently I'm just too free that anything comes into my mind somewhat turns into an idea. So recently I really addict on watching random videos on Youtube, from my favourite youtuber - Pewdiepie and also some others channels that often do tech videos as I am really into it and fond of it. Wondering if someday I got my own youtube channel (actually I owned one now) and my own subscribers, that would be fun. Well, it's still on planning phase as I have to reconsider about it and also at least need to acquire some video taking basic skills before I get all these things start, kind of exciting huh heheheh hahahah :D

  Well I don't own any quality device as I don't always take selfies and taking videos around due to don't have that kind of habit which I think I need to consider making it as habit if I really wish to start on my own youtube channel. No quality devices which are over my budget, some decent devices should be okay for this kind of project from the start.

  Devices are needed but for me I think the most important point is the basic skills of taking videos, making videos and editing it. Editing it through apple devices can easily be done by using IMovies (my thought) and some other third party apps as well. Furthermore, for better presentation skills, I've been practicing talking to myself and to the mirror as well for years (not a freak okay) for a better speaking skills and also the brave heart to speak in front of others, as well as in front of cameras. Real challenge bros.

  Apparently, everything are still in planning phase, so maybe I'll do it or I won't because it needs a lot of time and energy doing it. Dedications are needed and I need partnerships to do these stuffs. I hope I have time to deal with it. As for this blog, I will still continue to update it as long as I have time to do so. It's mostly about my life and I shared it and tell it, no matter are there people reading these.

  Experienced something and share with me and I will share any other interesting things with you guys if there is any. Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment