Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Days of future past of my life and friends



  Today is the day which the result of getting a place into local University is release. As what I've expected and predicted, shit was given from mr government as my result is not really excellent as expected. Everything comes with effort, I didn't put much effort during my school days. I don't regret for studying science stream though, I take it as a lesson, an experience.

  With a little bit of down feeling, cause im getting nothing, as well as the feeling of grateful to see my friends around getting the qualifications of getting themselves into a local U. Although some of them didn't get they wish for but still they get something at least. A pass to higher rank of education rank, it's not distinct but a chance to change your life comparing with those who are not getting a chance to attend universtiy.

  As what I've expected, so I've already applied for private University in my country too, but another state far away from my hometown. It takes around 6 hours to reach one destination from each. By train and also by bus. I've been to the university to check the campus there and also did some survey before it. Try to understand everything before i set my mind to study at that place. It is not an easy decision to make though, since I've already done with it, the offer letter is the only thing im waiting now before i proceed to the next step of my life.

  Campus life is nice ( at least now i still think it's nice before the real tortures come, ha). From my buddy who are currently studying in that uni now, efforts are paid in order to acquire a pass? Well, maybe not much effort he paid i guess haha, ooopss.

  Looking forward for my Uni life coming soon. Hope  there will be no more obstacles until the day I start studying there, I pray for the best and also I hope all my friends will all be doing good in their own way and own life, stay safe and happy studying. Proceed to the next level of studying and also the next level of life. It may be tough but face it and fight it, that's it.

  Stay strong peeps, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment