Saturday, May 20, 2017

520




Knowing your imperfections, still choose you
Knowing your impatience once in a while, still choose you

Knowing that you need to be love and care with tender, so I choose you
Knowing that you need someone to comfort you when you're down, so I choose you
Knowing that you don't want to bother people by pushing yourself to the maximum, I am here to share the burdens
Knowing that you always keep things to yourself, I am here to listen to your thoughts

Knowing that you seldom talk about your mind, but actually showing it out in another way; the love and the care for animals you always giving out, is actually the same thing I want to give you. The love the care in the tender way, caress you with hand, understand you by heart, treat you like the way a girl should always be appreciate, love you and teach you to love yourself.

Spare me your time, mind and thoughts, let me understand you, I shall return you the shower of love.
Just for you to know, even when there is no one to love you, I am always here, loving you unconditionally.

You deserved to be love and cherish, my Pri-ncess.
Wish to see you smile and always happy go lucky.
Happy 520

No comments:

Post a Comment